Monday, September 9, 2013

Summer summary

The summer is coming to its end. So are my trips here and there. But my memories have multiplied and I have plenty of (picture) stories for you. Yaaay! Right?

Long story short.., we hopped on the new (company) car..


..and headed to one of my two-ever festivals. I had plenty of a new kind of fun during the concerts, but the sea is where my heart is (you know, "Kateto in search of the sun"...), so naturally, I will tell you a lot more about the trip.. ah, the two trips to the seaside.


Soon after reaching the end of the freshly-built highway, we were at the beach..


..bathing and sunbathing.

Did I mention I ♥ the sun?


One of the seaside vacations was in Bulgaria and the other one in Greece. During the latter one we had a pool by the house and spent plenty of time there..


..since the beaches around were rocky. However, I did not miss to make the best out of that.. Like, by gathering way too many beautiful-when-wet rocks to bring back home.

(click on the picture to view it bigger)

Of course, we made sure we absorb some of Greece's rich culture.


But the rest of the time was either occupied with eating or.. well, enjoying some free time.

I personally avoided searching for the internet signal..


... and chose to stick to reading..


... or, simply, to hanging around, doing nothing.


Lots of beer was consumed in total..


... as it sometimes happen in warm environments.


Oh, yes! I also took plenty of photos to help the memories stick around for longer.



Awesome summer. Really. Too bad it's almost over. Or.. can I have some more?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you miss the soundtrack