Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The end is near

Some years ago, many years ago, in a summer, a friend from the block told me that the world will soon be over.

He said that Nostradamus had predicted it. The planets were going to get aligned..


This was supposed to cause earthquakes (amongst all other disasters), and, of course, the people to fall from Earth into the outer space.

At that time my parents explained to me how gravity works.. however, I still had my doubts they know everything about life, the universe, and everything.

As it seems, mom and dad were right and the world did not end.. despite all the chances it had by now.

However, the year's end is near. And that's pretty cool - great moments will be remembered; not so great ones - as well.. so as to add to life's learning.

So much has happened in the past year and I am grateful. And finally calm.

1 comment:

famous anonymous said...

I wonder who that ignoramus might be