Friday, May 10, 2013

The AD (After the Deadline) period has began!

At about 9 a.m. I crawled into bed. The excitement of ending my own hell and the smile that was framing my face did not let me fall asleep for some time.

At 12 I was already up, checking my messages for news from Sylvie. I found this picture:

.. and a few words telling me: "CONGRATULATIONS, Katya! You have successfully handed in your Master's thesis!"

From that moment on, the day was filled with lots of sun, the wide smile that I got before going to bed, and some kind of misty memory-less evening baggage packing.

Three more hours of fast sleep later, at 4a.m. I was on my way to a vacation in Greece and some


Yes, yes, good days are coming!
:)

_______________
* Sylvie, once again, thanks plenty for the help! :)

No comments: