Normally* I don't do that, but this time I clicked on a link offering me to "See what your horoscope predicts for 2012".
So, it goes:
- "This year is all about non-stop action for you (....), you may start to wonder if there will be any break in sight before 2013." This somehow resembles some old thoughts of mine: "Will there be any break before 2010?".. and: "Amm,.. maybe before 2011?".. also the one: "Oh, well, before 2012 will be good too.."
- In February, they say, I will "settle for nothing less than your true soul mate; either that or you'll feel blissfully wedded to your spiritual nature.." I see...
- Then they give me some hope about my financial status, starting the paragraph with the promising "You'll be thrilled to know that Saturn.." And just when I got utterly excited, and started to plan whether I should get a Bugatti or a more humble vehicle like a Maserati, they say I have to wait for some 10 more months for that.. Well (looking on the bright side)... that should be just enough for me to get a driving license..
- They also predict some kind of a Virgo migration in the form of "a change of residence or alterations to your current abode"..And that's when I started to wonder.. how do they know I'm on Erasmus abroad...
* normally I don't use the word "normally" either..