Friday, December 2, 2011

No ovens around

As far as my personal research went, Belgians are not very fond of using ovens. Very often they don't even own one.
As you can imagine, the owner of my building (who provided only one fridge (no freezer) for 15 people), did not bother to add an oven to the newly-furnished kitchen.. Therefore, I decided to learn how to cook in a microwave..
My search for instructions led me to an unexpected (yet important) advice: Don't wash your vegetables with soap! Did you know that? I mean, seriously? Even when they are... dirty?..

(click on the picture if you want to view it bigger)

3 comments:

Borislava Boycheva said...

Сигурно са опитвали от картофите с Палмолив на Чандлър :) /5:10; http://www.vbox7.com/play:845c4813&start=309)

martin d said...

оуу...аз пък съвсем на скоро разбрах, че не трябва да оставяш микровълнова фурна да върви празна за повече от 20/30 секунди след като подпалих с гръм и трясък тази на един приятел... дамм. Иначе беше доста красиво и ефектно де :]

Kateto said...

Човек всеки ден научава нещо нoво.. Марто, твоят приятел например, е научил, че не трябва да му влизаш в кухнята. :Р