Monday, December 12, 2011

There's so much beauty..

I've mentioned before, I am from Bulgaria - a place full of beauty. I had the chance to enjoy beauty in other parts of the world too.. And there have always been people around me.. living in the same scene, sharing the same surroundings.. But most of these people.. most of you.. just seem to have forgotten how the smallest things can take your breath away..

 

("...It was one of those days.. when it's a minute away from snowing.. and there's this electricity in the air,... you can almost hear it. Right? And this bag was just... dancing.. with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. That's the day I realized that there was this... entire life behind things..., and this incredibly benevolent force.. that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid. Ever. The video is a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember... I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much... beauty.. in the world,.. I feel like I can't take it,... and my heart... is just going to.. cave in..." )

No comments: